T & G Electrical

service upgrades

If your home has an outdated electrical system or you are upgrading to higher amperage appliances you may need an electrical service upgrade.

As a certified master licensed and insured electrical company T & G can upgrade you service in order to change from fuses to a circuit breaker panel. If you are adding higher amperage appliances we will help you to calculate whether or not you need an upgrade based on your service demands.

Call T & G Electrical in Dedham MA today for a free estimate! 617-594-0232
go to top